Android Not Charging

http://techgrown.blogspot.com/Sometime htc is not charged even it is connected to a genuine charger. Charging problem of htc evo 4g is very common. I have htc evo 4g. I am using it for a longtime. Few days back i suffer from a charging problem. My cell didn't charge even if i connected charger whole night, if charge it took 4 to 5 hours to complete. I was worried. I though that my cell's charging port, charging IC or battery has problem. After a long investigation i realized that there was no problem of any kind with my htc. Only problem was charging cable. If you have any of the above problem don't worry just replace your charging cable no matter it is genuine or non-genuine.
There is anothor problem, dont make the charging cable long. If it is long enough then your charger will not work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment